*Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Management reserves the right to modify offers at any given time. Some restrictions may apply.
$79 Drain Clearing
($99 per drain, main sewer line clearing is not included, drains 2” and smaller, drains must have approved accessibility, must mention this offer at the time of service)
Charlotte Drain Clearing Services
Dependaworthy Drain Clearing
They slow. They smell. They stop. There’s nothing to compare with the frustration of a clogged drain—except maybe the pricey plumbing problems they can create if left un-cleared. That’s why we recommend scheduling a Dependaworthy Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Drain Specialist to get your drain clear and flowing again. We clear drains and put plumbing problems behind you—whenever they strike, 24 hours of every day.
Drain Clearing Warning Signs
Drain problems make themselves known in many ways. A slow drain is one of the most obvious signs. A foul smell or stopped-up drain means it’s time to schedule help from our drain-clearing specialists at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. Watch for these common issues:
- Slow drainage of water in sinks, tubs, or showers
- Bad odors emitting from drains
- Loud gurgling noises
- Needed frequent liquid drain treatments
Some clogs are simple. Oils could cause them, hairs, food, and whatever else commonly fall into drains. Other drain issues are more complex and are caused by natural causes, such as the roots of a tree growing through a drain pipe, causing a blockage.
Our Dependaworthy drain specialists solve issues caused by:
- Ground settling
- Foreign objects
- Drainpipe collapses
- Misaligned drain pipe sections
Got A Drain Clearing Problem? We Have A Program To Clear It
- Snaking: One common method of unclogging drains is “snaking.” We use a cable to navigate the pathways of a drainpipe and clear them. Snaking allows for clearing pipes without having to dig them out of the ground.
- Hydro Jetting: Hydro jetting is helpful for severe clogs that require force for clearing. When debris causes a stubborn clog, we use specialized equipment to force water down the pipe. The force of this water breaks up stubborn clogs that a rooter might not be able to reach.
- Bio-Ben: Our Bio-Ben septic product uses biotechnology that introduces microorganisms into your drain pipe. Once in your drain, they eat away at clogs. Bio-Ben is easy to use, safe and takes only minutes to work. Bio-Ben is only available in Charlotte from Dependaworthy Benjamin Franklin Plumbing!
Big Or Small, Dependaworthy Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Clears Your Clog
If your drain clog is small or massive, we’re ready to help! Our Dependaworthy pros come quickly, examine your drains, and suggest the most cost-effective solution possible. You can trust us only to offer the work that’s needed.